THERE'S A JOB FOR YOU, TAKE A LOOK
The coaches at Stoneleigh Job Club are always looking for *jobs and opportunities to offer clients. We often hear about opportunities by word of mouth or through our contacts, so please take a look ...
We are adding jobs all the time, some local job agencies listed below too ...
*At the time of posting jobs on our job board they are vacant. If the advertisement does not have a closing date for application, it is your responsibility to check that the position is still available before applying.
VACANCY FOR SCHOOL CLEANER
Meadow Primary School have a vacancy for somebody to join thier team of cleaners at:
Sparrow Farm Rd
Stoneleigh KT17 2LW
Hours: Wednesday & Fridays 3.30 - 6.00pm term time only
(plus small number of hours during school holidays)
Please contact the school office for more details - 020 8393 4839
Care Worker & Senior Care Worker always required
Classic Home Care Services Limited
Service users will be older people, families with children and people with a disability or mental illness, including those with carers such as a relative or friends. The post holder will be a team member committed to providing a caring service that puts the user first.
51 The Broadway Stoneleigh, EpsomSurrey KT17 2JE
T: 020 8393 7117 F: 020 8393 5535
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES / PERSONAL CARE
DOMESTIC DUTIES - to prioritise with client
· Write detailed reports on the service users progress and changes in their behaviour, needs or circumstances on a care plan in the service users home. To notify the care manager of any such changes.
· Attend training sessions and meetings such as team meetings, case conferences and supervision sessions as required.
· Be responsible and handle emergencies with service users in non-office hours, which may require the care worker to make a decision to call medical or emergency aid.
· Liase with other professionals involved with the service user e.g. General Practioner, Social Worker, Care Manager, and Warden.
· To establish a relationship with the service user, give support to those under stress and provide companionship and a link with the community.
· Carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with Classic Home Care Services Ltd policies and procedures, Equal Opportunities policy and Health and Safety policy.
· Undertake any other responsibilities of this post as requested.
From £10 to £13 per hour + mileage & travel allowance
Home Care Worker
Paid training - All staff are provided with comprehensive induction training leading to the National Care Certificate accreditation and ongoing training to ensure you to feel confident within your role.
• Respect and support from our management team.
• Excellent rates of pay - £10.20 in weekdays and £11.20 in weekends (After successfully past 3 months’ probation period). We recognize the experience and quality of our staffs and are proud to offer the London Living Wage Rate.
• Mileage allowance
• Career opportunities - We work hard to help our carers develop their careers within the care sector.
• Up to 28-day holiday per year
• Workplace Pension Scheme
Please call 01372 303 222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to find more about the role.
We are a network of Makers, Doers, Fixers and Dreamers — collectively creating a better future.
Looking to the future, with the rising march of automation — creativity is our secret weapon. Soon machines will drive, serve customers, code, clean, manufacture, do our accounts and legal work. What are humans still good for? Creativity! So if we want our children and grandchildren to have jobs and make our economies thrive, we need to support the Makers, Doers, Fixers and Dreamers that bring creative ideas to life.
That is what The Dots is all about; connecting, supporting and championing the people, teams and companies that make ideas happen.
At Trovit they would like you to unleash your potential to challenge the established, reinvent the future
and change the world. Discover what different teams do at Trovit to make the difference.
Please take a look at Trovit to search for the right job in Epsom & Ewell and surrounding areas
Surreyjobs.info they claim to list more Public Sector jobs in Surrey than any other site. From here you can search for specific jobs or skills, learn about the range of employers or register to receive information on suitable jobs as they become available in or around your local area.
Jobsinsurrey.com claim to be Surrey's largest job site receiving over 6 million hits in March 2017 from Surrey based jobseekers. They advertise in excess of jobs every week with more than 800 local businesses already having used their service.
They deliver a higher volume of candidates than the top generalist national sites, their audience is much more focused and that means they deliver a much higher quality response at a fraction of the price.
Job agencies close to home helping you to find work
D B Consulting. 020 8642 1490 07799 410 142
Prospects: Recruitment Bureau 020 833 03055
Martin Associates 01737 353250
Durbin Engineers Ltd 020 833 70044
Employment Service Jobcentre 020 8918 8200
Employment Service Jobcentre 01372 853 300
The following job boards promote job scam awareness and take seriously the campaign for a safer job search by advertising SAFERjobs on their websites:
Adview, Adzuna, CWJobs, CV Library, e4s, Empty Lemon, etax Jobs, Executives on the Web, Globe UK, Go To Job Board, Guardian Jobs, Gumtree, HIJOBS, Indeed, Inploi, Job Magpie, Jobs4.co.uk, Jobs4.com, Jobs4 Network, Jobsite, Jobs Bucks, Jobs Today, Jobteam, Junior Broker, Media Sales Exec, My Job Matcher, MyjobScotland, Monster, Networx Recruitment, NHS Jobs, Our Bob, Poole Together, Prospects.ac.uk, Recruiting Together, reed.co.uk, S1 Jobs, Sales Negotiator, Techno Jobs, TipTopJob, Totaljobs, Universal Jobmatch, Workcircle, and Zip Recruiter.
The following recruiters promote job scam awareness and take seriously the campaign for a safer job search by advertising SAFERjobs on their websites:
4 Social Work, Anderson Frank International, Austin Benn, Blue Arrow, Bluestones Medical, Carbon60, Career Teachers, Care Providers, Celsian Education, Chadwick Nott, Churchill Frank International, Frank Recruitment Group, FRG Technology Consulting, Goland Group, Guidant Group, Hewitson Group, ID Medical, IMC Locums, Interact Medical, Kelburn Recruitment, Last Minute Healthcare, Lorien, Mana Education, Mana Resourcing, Manpower, Mason Frank, Medacs, Medisec UK, My Locum, NC Healthcare, New Directions, Nigel Frank International, Onezeero., Pertemps Medical, REED, Scene One, Sellick Partnership, SRG, St Vincent's Consulting, Tate, Washington Frank International, Wote Street People, and Your Nurse.